1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tobias Deluxe 4 String For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Grunt For Jesus, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Hey, bass brothers & sisters. I have a Toby I'm looking to unload before my family moves and I go back to school in August. It's been gigging with me for 4 years and still looks and plays wonderfully. I've made a few improvements and have kept it in tip top shape from the moment I got it.

Bassically, if you're looking for a really reliable back up 4 string fretted for funk or rock this will suit you just fine. If you're a new bassist looking for a GOOD starter bass, this one's for you. Now that I have a Carvin I really don't need the Toby.

For the bass, an extra battery, wrenches, a 10 foot Horizon cable, and the heaviest gig bag I've ever had I'll give it up for $150. I also have an SWR Workingman's 10 that I'll give up for $200. It's a tank, just like the bass. Drop me a line @ Juggernaut71@musician.net if you're interested. God bless,

Brent

2. You have a PM