Tobias Renegade and Warwick Corvette quick sale.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by odie, Feb 23, 2005.

1. odie

odie Supporting Member

First off I need cash and the prices I am listing are fair for me and the buyer. So know crazy offers as these are what I want to get price wise. I will however take a cheaper 5 string in partial trade. Ex. your bass plus $350-400.

I would like $500 per bass plus you pay shipping. It usually runs around $18-$30 depending on the bass and carrier.

First the Tobias Renegade. It has great action and is mint. Not any blemishes other than very fine minute marks. Looks new. Plays great, very low action. Better than my Modulus.
    -4 string
    -Bart pups
    -contour neck
    -slap switch
    -Finish is actually transparent and you can see some woodgrain. Not real grainy but it is there.

Warwick Corvette-
    Awesome tone, actually my favorite of all my basses. But I am just sticking to 5's Action not as good as the Renegade but I have not tried to dial it in as it was switched from flats to rounds. It is close to mint. 9.5 out of 10.
    -4 string
    -Has nearly full tin of wax and tools
    -still has the tags from the store and papers.
    -Has extra strap locks.
    -Comes with strap
    -Very nice wood grain in the body and neck.
    -Wenge Fingerboard
    -Bubinga body.

I really like both of these basses. I need the money and I just use my Modulus Q5 full time live and dont like to switch basses.

I have a case and soft case. First buyer can pick between the cases. Hard shell is $50 more.
  2. tekhna

Nov 7, 2004
    Damn, if that toby were a 5 string.
    Great deals.
  3. konfishily

Jan 24, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Would you be interested in trading for a 6-string? with some cash? Mint Ibanez sr-506
  4. odie

odie Supporting Member

Not a Toby it is an all American one.
  5. odie

odie Supporting Member

Looks like Nate is the winner of both basses. Sale pending on receiving money order.

If it falls thru I will bump. Thanx for all the offers etc.