Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tobias/SWR Rig For Sale Or Trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Juggernaut71, Sep 2, 2001.

1. Juggernaut71

Juggernaut71

Dec 10, 2000
    How's everybody doing? I just joined TB today. It feels good to be in with you guys. . . . I love this place. And I love my bass. I'm currently in pre-production for my first solo album and am looking for a new bass to use on it. I have a Tobias Deluxe 4 and an SWR Workingman's 10" amp that I'm looking to sell or trade for a six string. I've been looking for a six for quite a while, and have decided to sell my beloved Toby to get it (I'm a college student, cash is short:eek:). If anybody knows someone who would like to get started with an excellent setup, pleeeeeease tell me.
    You can get the specs on the Toby by going to www.Musicyo.com. I love that place. . . . Go to www.SWReng.com to look at the Workingman's 10. I also have a basic Rogue setup that I'm looking to get rid of. My price for the Tobias setup is $500 which includes the bass, amp, 20' cable, stand, Tobias ArmourWear bag, strap, and amp power cable. . . . All polished and cleaned by hand. The Rogue set (the standard 4 string and 30 watt Rogue amp, cable, strap gig bag) is $150. Any suggestions?

Truth is evident in everything, and absolute truth is absolute.

2. How much for the Workingman's 10?

3. Cogno

Cogno Guest

Jun 11, 2001
    South
    Have you sold the workingman's 10 yet? If not how much do you want?