Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

todd 4ta

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tplyons, Jan 4, 2005.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sold Todd an A/B switch, very pleasant. Deal made in minutes, he paid in seconds. A++ for Todd.

2. Todd 4ta is one of the nicest guys around the forums. I've sold to and bought from him many times and I know I never have to worry.

3. Todd is a fantastic guy! I bought two basses from him a while ago (sorry for this late feedback reply Todd!), and both deals went great. Would buy from him again without hesitation.

4. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Bought an amp from Todd. It arrived quickly, well-packed, and exactly as described. I would not hesitate to deal with him again!
    :bassist:

5. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I bought a Lakland 55-01 Deluxe from Todd a couple of years ago and it was a flawless transaction. It arrived in three days and it was a great bass.

6. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Talkbass transactions only. Sorry Monty. - tplyons

Fair enough - Todd is a great guy to deal with. I'll leave it at that.

7. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I have purchased several basses from Todd over the past few years and he is the absolute best. He is a total pro and the nicest guy to boot.

8. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    AZ
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Todd rocks!!

9. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    I've bought preamps and basses from Todd, and sold him basses and parts over the years. Very knowledgeable and great to deal with!

10. chucko58

chucko58

Jan 17, 2002
    Silicon Valley, CA, USA
    I paid for all my gear myself. Well, me and MasterCard.
    Todd's a good guy and a square dealer. No problems here.

11. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002
    Kentucky
    Todd's a fantastic guy to deal with. We went out of his way to deliver a cabinet to me via a detour from his business trip. No hesitations here.

12. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    Yeah, good 'ol Todd. I got a Bartolini pre from him recently, and it was exactly what I expected. Great guy to deal with.

13. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    todd's bought a few pickups/preamps from me, always a smooth transaction

14. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I bought an Aguilar OBP-3 and some miscellaneous parts from Mr. 4ta. Items were shipped promptly, and arrived in great working condition. No problems at all - excellent transaction. Great guy to deal with.

15. Nice to see all these great remarks on doing bass biz with Todd.

May I add mine. I just received a Steinberger Spirit XZ-25 fretless from Todd. I've had a wanted ad on TalkBass for a year and a half, and Todd wrote me back in July saying he had one he wanted to sell.

He did everything right on this deal, stayed in touch, packed the bass well- I was impressed when I pulled it out of the box. It's actually prettier than my XZ-25 fretted!

Nice deal, Todd! Thank you!

-- Michael

16. Philthy

Philthy Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2001
    Wallington, NJ
    I just bought an EMG pickup off of Todd. What a great dude to deal with. Fast shipping. Easy transaction. Stand up guy. Thanks!!!!

17. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    Just did a swap with Todd. Don't think it could've gone much more flawlessly than it did. Made me a couple nice offers and found something I liked. Quick to ship things out and very flexible with things. Great guy to deal with.

18. craigb

craigb Supporting Member

I sold Todd a BBE Bmax recently and, as always, he was a pleasure to deal with. I've been dealing with Todd for quite a while and he's a good guy.

19. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    I just bought an MTD 535 from Todd, and he was great to deal with. Even nice enough to send the bass by 2 day FedEx ... thanks again!

20. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I bought a beautiful Benavente from Todd. Shipped very promptly, arrived well packed in excellent condition.

Absolute A+ transaction, seamless from start to finish.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now that I got the bass, what does T +A stand for??? :p