1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Todd Johnson's online video lessons

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by LM Bass, Sep 28, 2009.

1. LM Bass

LM Bass

Jul 19, 2002
    Vancouver, BC
    Hi all,

I contacted Todd for a bass lesson via iChat, and had it this afternoon. He is a great player and teacher, and I have been working on chord voicings from his DVD/book called "Fishin' for Grips".

Todd is a nice guy, and he helped me come up with a game plan for really learning the chord voicings in a planned-out way. He also assigned me a couple of standards that I have to play chord melodies on. I'm really looking forward to the follow-up lesson in a months time.

If you are considering studying with Todd, I suggest you do it!
    best regards,
    Laurence

2. fearceol

fearceol

Nov 14, 2006
    Ireland
    Yep, Todd is both a great player and teacher. I have both volumes of his "Walking Bass Lines Module System" DVD's. I'm almost through vol 1 and making good progress. I also have his "Technique Builders" DVD, which I'd recommend to both beginners and seasoned pros alike.

Thanks Todd !! :bassist: