1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tokens room in the WOW episode of South Park

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by rockwarnick, Jul 26, 2007.

1. rockwarnick

rockwarnick

Jul 29, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    This is for the south park fans out there...

Remember that episode where cartman start "Faith+1". His christian band that was supposed to make a platinum record and he told Token (being the token black kid) that he had a bass and amp in his basement and that he also knew how to play bass cause he was black?

Well I was watching the W.O.W. episode last night and there is a shot of Token in his room at his computer and in the background it has his bass and amp.

I thought it was funny and I wanted to share/see who else noticed.

I wonder how Token has progressed...

2. what season was the w.o.w. episode in? otherwise, yes, i've watched that "faith +1" episode (season 7) several times from dvd recently (as I have no TV). quite funny, and Token took to bass quickly. Butters wasn't half bad on drums, either. :) Cartman vocals? hmm.

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Token upon picking up the bass and immediately being proficient on it:

"Aw, crap!"

4. that was a good episode,

"I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus
    I want to feel his salvation all over my face"

Classic

5. That was definitely the funniest line of the season! :D

6. You know that the South Park guys have a love for the four strings. They have a good working relationship with both Rush and Les Claypool.

7. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    Yep, SP bass players ROCK! :hyper:

8. musicmansf

musicmansf

Jul 23, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Good, I've found a home. A few in the amp forum didn't exactly appreciate my previous signature from Team America :bag: hehe

"Token, I'm going to kill you."
    "What?"
    "Nothing, nothing, alright ready and *snap*"

9. .:chuck:.

.:chuck:.

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    aw man , it seems you pissed off a bunch of people...what did your signature say!!!

10. rockwarnick

rockwarnick

Jul 29, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    haha i love cartman.

the wow episode was pretty recent. i dont play world of warcraft but the episode was f*cking hilarious! especially the begining when the guy dances before he kills everyone. jimmy and timmy's scene always cracks me up. o and when stans dad dies in best buy is too funny.

butters was surprisingly good. cartman...well "his" lyrics were hilarious. and his voice makes it that much better.