Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tomahawk 5 string, Ampeg gear

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Franz Jr., May 6, 2005.

1. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Hey, guys, I got this bass in a trade with Mr. Keith Pas! It is a great bass but due to losing my job I have got to scale down my collection. This bass was made in Florida (according to Keith) and is a jazz style, the body being similiar to a Mike Lull. It has a quilted maple top, ash boby, EMG pickups and a Demeter preamp. The color is a light cherryburst and comes with a hardshell case.

I am asking $625 shipped in the US. PM for pics.

Nest i have an Ampeg SVT- 5 in perfect shape, less than a year old($850), and a SVT-HLF 6x10($650)

2. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Bump for a great bass and a great guy. Sorry your having job troubles buddy. Good luck.

3. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    thanks keith, hope you are still enjoying the Lakie DJ

b

4. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    bumpity bump, last time

5. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    I have a bass for sale on ebay right now and if it sells I'll buy this bass back.
    Folks, that should tell you something about this bass, it really is that good.

6. Franz Jr.

Sep 17, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Guys I need to move thhis bass, I will take $600 shipped and insured!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]