Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tomahawk Jazz 5 for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by basses6, Aug 31, 2004.

1. basses6

basses6

Apr 15, 2004
    Hi all,

I'm looking to trade my Tomahawk Jazz 5 for a good 6 string or possibly a 5. This bass is a hot rod jazz , ala Sadowsky which it retails for $1700 + when it was new. The builder only made a few which indeed its hand made and not a parts bass.

It has a Flamed quilted top, EMG soapbars, Demeter preamp ,with 24 fretts and its very punchy and very Sadowsky like sounding for less the money, and it will never get lost in a mix.

A sadowsky like this will be well over $2500 dollars.

Click on the link below to see a pic.

Or email me basses6@aol.com

God Bless

2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Please - stop posting multiple threads! I had to delete your two earlier threads about this bass, and *five* earlier ones on your KSD for sale!!!

3. basses6

basses6

Apr 15, 2004
    Sorry I had no Idea that it would, I though that I kept the same post and just added a pic to it.

Ken

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    You just need to use the "reply" button from within the thread. If you use the "new thread" button at the forum level, it creates a new thread, not a reply.

No biggie!

5. basses6

basses6

Apr 15, 2004
    Thanks so much man I appreciate the help, because I was very confused as to how to do it and the pic came out really small too. :hyper:

God Bless man
    Ken

6. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Ken
    I sold one of my basses. Would you be interested in a trade for my Washburn plus $350.00 for the Tomahawk?

7. basses6

basses6

Apr 15, 2004
    Hey Keith ,

Email me basses6@aol.com and we'll talk further man.

God BLess
    Ken