Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tommixx

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by the dude, Aug 17, 2005.

1. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    ...I can see others have had transactions with Tom - but I have no idea why he didn't already have a feedback thread.

This guy is straight-up. Amp was exactly as described.

Tom sold me a his "spare" Thunderfunk (lucky guy to have a spare, eh?)

Easy, seemless transaction.

And needless to say, fantastic amp.

If you're looking for an honest seller, this guy is definitely there.

Thanks Tom!

2. DblG

DblG

Apr 27, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    I bought Tom's El Whappo this past week, and the transaction went smoothly. (this was my first person to person purchase over the internet, so I was kind of nervous) I asked him to talk on the phone before we proceeded with the transaction, and he called me back within a day or two. He seems like a good, honest guy to me. (Well, I did send the money :D ) He patiently answered all my questions, and then some.

Everything was just as he advertised: like new, w/ cover, casters, and in original packaging. I wouldn't hesitate to make another transaction with him if the opportunity arose.

gg

3. thanks guys and thanks for starting this for me...

Peace,

T

4. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    Bought a Demeter Compulator. Real good deal, and the guy is super cool to work with. Top marks all around.

Thanks again, Tom!

5. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

thanks , Tom !!

i just received my Lakland DJ4 today at work !!

beautiful bass , great guy to deal with , very cool conversations ,
    a man of his word , for sure ...

no problems at all ... :D

6. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Just bought an amp from Tom and couldn't be happier. It's even nicer than described, well packed and arrived in great condition. It was a totally enjoyable transaction and I'd do business with Tom any time.
    After noticing that I was looking for an amp like his, Tom was nice enought to contact me before he posted it for sale and I was lucky enough to be able to grab it. It worked out great for both of us.
    Thanks Tom!

7. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Here I am a week later writing more feedback for an absolutely great seller. I just received a Sadowsky Metro MV-5 from Tom that is fantastic. It looks brand new, is set up perfectly with new strings and sounds and plays great like a Sadowsky should. I couldn't be happier with the bass and the transaction with Tom. A great bass, super fast shipping and a good deal to boot!
    Thanks again Tom.
    Now stop selling stuff that I can't resist!

8. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    I would like to echo EVERYTHING that ric426 wrote above me. I received a dead mint Lakland Darryl Jones 4 from Tom today and my jaw is still on floor. What a beautiful instrument! Tom was fantastic to deal with, too. Totally honest and genuine. He even shipped my bass BEFORE he received my payment so it wouldn't have to spend the weekend in a warehouse here in the freezing midwest. Now THAT is a great guy. Thanks, Tom. You Rock! :bassist:

9. Sean Baumann

Sean Baumann Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2000
    Livin' in the USA
    Tommix is da man! I picked up an accugroove tri210 from him, in great condition. Everything T said it would be. Prompt shipping, and easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.