Tommy Lee

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Oddman545, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Yesterday at work a friend of mine called and told me that another friend of ours had a couple of extra tickets to go see tommy lee. I figured it's free, I like the music, and something to do, so why not? We get down there and I can't find the guy who's supposed to give me tickets, so I just buy one and suprisingly they were pretty cheap. So we go in and some smaller unknown (to me) band is playing. They were really bad, but most people really weren't getting into much. The next band to come on were Switched and when they played everyone went nutts. They played really great and even though I've never heard them before last night, I can say that I do like them. Then, after they went off some other band played, but we didn't really pay much attention. After that was a LONG break, the sound guys were checking stuff and lights were going off and smoke randomly and stuff. They would play a few chords and then someone would hit some drums just to see everything looked and sounded right. Then the lights dimmed and everyone started screaming and people were chanting Tommy Lee and everything. The guitarist came out and played a few chords and walked off and after about 10 minutes they all finally came out. They immediately went into a song I didn't really recognize but it was still good. After that song he was really getting the crowd hyped up. He played a long show and the lights and everything were great. The had a video screen behind them and all sorts of weird stuff was playing on that. I thought the show was great and I had a blast. My ears are still ringing. If any of you find out that he's coming near you, it's well worth it to go see him. Just don't bring your kids ;) . So much drinking, nudity, and I swear I saw like 5 people toking up.
  2. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I'm actually surprised, Tommy's Solo stuff isn't that bad. Espcially after the piece of garbage of a song "Brandon" that he wrote for Generation Swine. I heard a rumour that he's supose to have his own reality show like Ozzy, but I don't know how true that is.

And I guess you have to expect nudity and drugs, you did go to the concert of the Crue's ex-drummer. :D ;)
  3. Yea it was great...I had a blast. The bassist had a really cool looking bass, it was silver and with shiny silver flecks or something in the finish. It looked really nice. The drummer's drums lit up occasionally where he hit them and the guitarist was just downright cool. Seriously though, the $11 to get in there was really worth it. d
  4. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    the Tommy Lee album was a big surprise! it rocks!!
  5. yep