Tommy Maddox found beaten silly in Steelers locker room

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Eric Perry, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Hey, one can dream, right???

Pittsburgh beats Jacksonville... Tommy Maddox beats Pittsburgh.

I am SICK over that game!!!!! :rollno:
  2. Pittsburgh pretty much had that game won. Hold on to the ball, run a play or 2, kick a field goal, celebrate. Turnover-Tommy just couldn't allow that to happen, however. 3 interceptions. 1 game-losing fumble. I hate him.

Tommy Maddox thwarted that whole thing!
  3. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Yup. Tommy Maddox was Jacksonville's best player today.

The Steelers should've gone with Batch, if at least after the first INT.
  4. chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    Warehouse Manager : Reverend Guitars
    I agree, they should've went with Batch. He got a bum deal from Detroit. He played great his first year, then got hurt. He came back just in time to watch Barry Sanders quit and leave him with no running back. He then got sacked brutally, game after game.....
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I was thinking the same thing. I guess Cowher was hanging on to visions of the 2002 and 2003 seasons. Even back then, he threw a bunch of INT's. I can't wait to see what Cowher has to say tomorrow.

This was a completely lost weekend for me. First it was Penn State, then the Gators, and now the Steelers. :bawl:

6. It's amazing that the Steelers hung in the game, as badly as Maddox played. Honestly, some of those decisions would have been unnacceptable from a rookie...from a vet like Maddox, it was sickening. Maddox has always been a bad decision maker, but he had Plax and Hines to bail him out last time he played a full season. Today's performance was abysmal.

Fall on the ball, Tommy...Fall on the ball.
  7. Dear Tommy,

I thought you played a great game. That pass was right on the money.

Neil O'Donnell

Still haunts me...
  8. Ditto. Lost my pool as a result (as well as the Giants blowing it and The Browns @ Balt!!! What the hell was I thinking?)
  9. Ya know, I was thinking the SAME thing when I started this thread. He (O'Donnell) was DALLAS' MVP for that game!!!
  10. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I turned on that game as soon as overtime began.

....I really shouldn't watch football anymore..

ugh...I don't wanna think about it.....