1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tone Patch Forum Section?

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by castlev, Oct 31, 2013.

1. castlev

castlev

Mar 28, 2010
    New Jersey
    Hi guys,
    I was a long time lurker here and haven't posted much until just lately. Anyway I love the site, its helped me out a lot, I just have quick question though.
    I might be looking in the wrong area, but I was wondering if there was a forum section dedicated to effects processors / tone patches and sharing? Things like the Line 6 Bass Pod / XT / Pro, or Pod Farm or whatever...

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
  3. castlev

castlev

Mar 28, 2010
    New Jersey
    I had seen that, but I didn't notice an upload/download section for patch presets, is there one?

4. sevenorchids

sevenorchids Supporting Member

Create a New Thread for any piece of equipment that you'd like to share presets on. There is currently a thread for the Zoom B3, one for the MS-60B, and others.

If there are enough users of the equipment, they'll reply. But do a search first, there may already be a thread out there for you.

5. castlev

castlev

Mar 28, 2010
    New Jersey
    excellent, thanks!