1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tonebender(ish) Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jimmy rocket, Jun 11, 2012.

1. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    I'm currently on pedal-building hiatus as I'm in the middle of a move, but just before I packed up my capacitors and soldering iron I was prototyping a Bass-friendly 'Bender design and this is the result:

7176910801_980fc6ee26_z.png

The basic sound is all tonebender (think unruly, fuzzy mayhem) but it has a few tweaks. The knobs are Gain/Tone/Vol respectively, but the switch on the left is a bass/guitar switch (bass = down) and the other toggle gives you a gain boost/clarity option.

The basic tonebender sounded a little "dark" for my tastes on bass, so the added clarity/boost opens up the sound and gives you a few more dB as a boost.

This thing slays, and it looks totally bada$$ with the custom lava-crackle paint job, but like I said I'm moving and I'm selling things to lighten the load and raise a little cash.

This isn't a production model yet, so you could be the first kid on your block to rock this glory.

I'm looking for ~$75 Shipped ConUS.

2. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Looks like this one might be sold

3. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    And done. That has to be a record!