1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Tonecraft 363 Tube DI Direct Box/Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmichael, Nov 7, 2018.

1. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Central Illinois
    Price:
    Tonecraft 363 All Tube Direct Box/Preamp - I had this on order and just received it last week. This unit has amazing tone and versatility! I’ve owned many Tube DI’s including Noble, Sonic Farm, Avalon, etc., and this Tube DI is a step above all of those! These are hand built in the USA and the build quality is amazing!

Just bought a bass head with a great DI built in so I’ve decided to post this one up for sale. As great as it sounds, I’m looking for one less thing to carry.

Just paid $1495 for this new, last week. I actually have the option to return this for a refund. However, I thought I’d pay it forward and offer it up to a TB member. If it sits in the ads for more than a few days I’m going to go ahead and return it. You almost NEVER see these come up for sale “used” and I can’t find that anybody has ever sold a 363 on Talkbass. These units are almost always on backorder. Grab it at a discount while you can.

See photo with included spec sheet from Tonecraft!

PM if interested! Price includes shipping via standard ground in the USA. PayPal accepted.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Ahort and Gord_oh like this.