1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tons of Parts, bodies, and necks for trade!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by silen7ce, Mar 6, 2008.

1. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    First off, Im looking for effects right now, boards, pedals etc... Im also interested in cabinets and possibly a head. Probably no basses though. + or - cash. I may consider selling later.

NECKS

Warmoth fretless P neck - flamed maple with brazilian rosewood and maple fretlines - has an oil finish which could probably be sanded off. great condition.

Warmoth fretted P neck - flamed and birdseye maple with maple board. some dings and a small chip in headstock - also has an oil finish

BODIES

Fender MIM sunburst jazz body - mint shape

Fender MIM midnight wine body - some little chips in paint near neck pocket. I glued one back on and I have the chips to glue back on if the future owner wants but probably not needed - originally drilled for mim style 5 hole bridge but that was filled now its drilled for american fender style 3 hole bridge and body through with ferrules included - also drilled for bridge,pickup covers and thumbrest though only the bridge holes would be noticable without a cover. (looks really nice with the covers though!)

Tuners

set of chrome schaller clover tuners

set of black schaller clover tuners

set of carvin inline black tuners

Bridges

2x MIM fender jazz bridges (one mint shape, one average)

carvin/hipshot b bridge (average shape) black with black saddles

genuine black hipshot b bridge .750 spacing i believe - mint

american fender deluxe bridge with threaded saddles

handmade rosewood floating bridge (dont know if anyones interested)

PICKGUARDS

tort jazz pickguard

white jazz pickguard

PICKUPS

set of basslines jazz pickups cant remember exact model

set of bartolini 9js (4 string)

Set of unknown jazz pickups (sold to me as american fender but not sure if they are or not)

Set of MIM jazz pickups

ELECTRONICS

Bartolini 3 band preamp ntmb i think is the name. - good working condition - wired vol/vol - bass/treb - mid with push pull freq and an active passive switch.

Wiring harness from an fender american jazz bass (pots and jack)

2x Wiring harness from a fender mim jazz bass (pots and jack)

RANDOM STUFF

black button string tree

2x chrome neckplates

1x black neckplate

2x Jazz control plates

set of genuine fender jazz bridge and pickup covers (chrome with big F on bridge one; bought these like a month ago)

Black fender thumbrest

set of used ti flats

set of used *for an hour* rotosounds

set of jazz bass knobs

set of strat knobs (black)

2x chrome concentric knobs (2x top and 2x bottom)

3x black metal knobs

PM me with questions. Currently these are on 3 basses so I'll part them out bit by bit. should also mention, pics on request as i'll have to borrow a camera for anything i dont already have pics of!

Nick

2. pingone

pingone

Nov 29, 2007
    i'm dying here for a mim burst jazz body. any chance you'll sell outright right away?

3. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    I actually have someone already looking to purchase that body I just wanted to see if i got any offers for trades or multiple parts first =P I'll hit you with a pm though if other buyer drops out and i decide to sell =)

4. pingone

pingone

Nov 29, 2007
    :crying: what are you looking for in trade?

5. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    well i'd prefer to trade a few things at a time but im looking to complete my effects setup so i need a board and or pedals =) - added a few things to the list

6. pm*ed

7. BIGBEE

BIGBEE

May 27, 2006
    PM/D ON carvin tuners

8. jonnychicago

jonnychicago

Mar 20, 2006
    Chicago
    PM'd on TI Flats

9. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Fender & Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Seattle, WA.
    PM'd on Schaller chrome tuners.....

10. life.x

life.x

Dec 21, 2003
    hamburg ny
    PM'd on the black tuners

11. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    I just want to rehash real quick, Im really just looking for trades not to sell outright its not worth it to me to make 20 trips to the post office for a few bucks =P Anyways though if your interested in a complete bass or loaded body or something along those lines i'll sell just pm me and i'll come up with a price depending on options. Otherwise, I'd like to trade a few at a time for effects stuff or a lot at a time for amp stuff =P
    Thanks,
    Nick

12. BIGBEE

BIGBEE

May 27, 2006
    pm/d on possible trade for black carvin tuners and black knobs.

13. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    carvin tuners and black knobs may be gone!

14. bassksun

bassksun

Mar 5, 2004
    Las Vegas,NV
    Pm

15. Are you willing to sell any of this stuff yet?