1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tony Cochran’s Greyhoundcaster

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DiabolusInMusic, Jun 6, 2012.

1. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Got this in an e-mail from a place I buy parts from, so I am sure some of you got it too.

Cool steampunk looking bass. Tony Cochran’s Greyhoundcaster

3642057_orig.jpg

2. mark beem

mark beem Wait, how does this song start again?? Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Alabama, USA
    I can dig it!

3. MartinG1957

MartinG1957 You can never have too many bones....

Aug 5, 2011
    Dublin, Ireland
    That I like!
    Thanks for posting :)

4. First read this as "Tom Cochrane's"... either way, it's a wicked bass. Steampunk'd basses are definitely attention grabbers (suck it, gui****s).

Wait... is it a bad thing that I clicked this link thinking it was Tom Cochrane's bass... considering he doesn't play bass... ugh.

5. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Haha, I am a Canadian and I totally missed that.

This bass has no connection to Red Rider! :D

6. Bobster

Bobster

Mar 27, 2006
    Austin, TX
  7. Highpost

Highpost

Feb 14, 2011
    ny. nyc
    I had to search this on TB . This guys work is incredible. I can't believe there is such a short thread on his work. I am fascinated by his work. I imagine if H.R. Giger made instruments they would look like these guitars.i would like to give this guy a call to find out how much he charges for custom work on a bass I already have in my possesion. Or does he have to find it to have some strange story that accompanies the guitar.... Any way this is wicked custom work Bar none. He has some sort of technique to make these guitars look like a mechanical relics. I hope he pulls out with some more bass guitar designs. I wish I had a ton of money to have a bunch of work done for my guitars.... His work is awesome! If only I could pop that on my guitar like a pick guard . I would hate to change strings or have to make a neck adjustment on that bass...lol