Tony Stewart.......Nextel Cup Champ and crash starting champ

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by XIbanez4lifeX, Feb 19, 2006.

1. XIbanez4lifeX

Nov 15, 2005
    Tony Stewart cries and screams if somebdy hits him, but he does it 3x as much. Watch how many times he spins someone out this year.
  2. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    One of the many reasons I stopped watching Winston Cup (it will always be Winston Cup to me) racing was the crybabies.

If I wanted to hear constant crying I'd open a daycare facility.
  3. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Yeah, that was some dumbass move he pulled on Matt Kenseth; it looked like something you'd expect to see on an LA freeway. I'm amazed that Kenseth slid across the track without colliding with any other cars.

Unfortunately, in my fantasy NASCAR league, Smoke was one of my selected drivers yesterday.
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I thought it was kinda funny after it was over how Kenseth said he learned all his moves from Stewart (as far as him running Stewart off the track after Stewart screwed him).

brad cook
  5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I'm a HUGE Stewart fan, and even I will tell you that was a BS move if there ever was one, and he should have been parked. Pretty dang hypocritical after his speeches on bump drafting earlier in the week, and acting like someone is going to get hurt. It's a miracle Kenseth didn't get torn up any worse than he did, and took NON ONE else out with him.

One thing Tony did prove on the day, is that he is still the greatest driver of our modern era. He beat the living hell out of that car, went to the tail several times, and still finished up front. Next to impossible to do on the superspeedways!

That move was MUCH dumber than the one 20 put on him. I mean, if you're going to take the penalty for it, you might as well get them GOOD. I don't think he did jack for damage to the 20 car.