Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Too Many Texans!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Marty Forrer, Mar 3, 2001.

1. There's way too many Texans here! Who's from outside the USA? I dont mean Hawaii or Alaska, but really outside. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. Any Aussies or Kiwis out there?

2. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    Y'all tryin' ta' tell me that shampoos `n fruits are a' postin' hyar :confused:

;)

3. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    :D

4. don't mess with Texas, bud-dy :)

5. virtual.ray

virtual.ray

Oct 25, 2000
    You can tell a Texan....but you can't tell him Sh*t!

6. Every one knows that only steers and queers come from Texas. And you sure aint no Steer JR.

JK :)

7. nice line from Full Metal Jacket, NOT!

Your new name is Snowball, do you like the name Snowball?!

8. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    :D :snickers: Snowball....... :D

9. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

The Prez come from knee-braska ?

Miss USA some buck-toothed heifer from Omaha ?

relax ;)

10. Tony Mig.

Tony Mig.

Jan 29, 2001
    I can't believe you guys let that old sheep buggering Kiwi get you worked up.....
    I know lots of secrets about old Marty Farty, I might even have a picture or two. If he gets out of line, I'll share them with you guys......

Two can play at this game Marty, me old friend....:D

11. Jay

Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    :confused: What's a Kiwi?

12. i think its something you eat. :confused:

13. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    A flightless bird that lives in the forests of the north island of New Zealand. The NZ national icon, sorta like the Bald Eagle is for us here in the US. Don't let the flightless part fool ya, they're nasty tempered little critters, real ankle biters! ;)

So tell me, is the Kiwi fruit a gay New Zealander, or some weird thing like a pickled Kiwi egg??? :eek: ;)

14. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    You think it's bad here Marty? Try going to Texas sometime, the damn Texans are EVERYWHERE!!! :rolleyes: :eek: ;)

15. NJXT

NJXT

Jan 9, 2001
    Lyon, FRANCE
    I'm from Lyon, France.

What's that buzz about Texans ?

16. pierce

pierce freethinker

May 25, 2000
    San Francisco, Ca
    sometimes i think thats the worst part about livin in texas :D

17. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    :D Made livin' in Lousy-ana kind tricky at times too.... ;)

18. pierce

pierce freethinker

May 25, 2000
    San Francisco, Ca
    actually, while growing up in laf., br, and nola, i met very few texans. but when i moved here, i found the place to be crawlin with coonasses.

19. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

Texans?? In Texas? Oh my gawd what are we gonna do?!? Texans are invading Texas:D:p

20. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    Good point, the real menace growing up in eastern LA were the Mississippians. Don't see too many of them here, guess they're still figgerin' out how to plug in their computers ;).

Hey, by the way, what part of BRLA did you live in? I still own a house on College Dr., right across the street from Westdale Elementry School (man, I GOTTA sell that place! :eek: ). Before that I lived in the Jeff Hwy/Drusilla Ln. area.

Probably the reason you got so many coonasses there is that they couldn't wait to get out of Lousy-ana.....great food, great music, great people, lousy road maintainence and no concept of picking up the garbage on the sides of the road :rolleyes:. We won't even start discussing the sad state of the enviroment (thanks to the chemical/oil industry and a state gov't that is too busy taking kickbacks from those industries to give a rat's @$$ about the water we drink or the air we breath :mad: :( ). When I moved there in '69 it was a beautiful place, clean even, now I wouldn't eat anything that came out of the water there, if you were lucky enough to actually catch anything anymore...