1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Too much is juuuuuust right.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by songwriter21, Sep 18, 2008.

1. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    Well, that's how I see it.

I gotta say, I'm quite excited. I just ordered a GK neo 210 cab to go along with my 1001RB-II head. Now I'll have a great-sounding and lightweight cab to have when I can't use my in-ears.

I usually only have my M-Audio IE-40 in-ear monitors to hear my bass, which certainly make me happy. But, there are numerous times when I don't trust the soundguy. So I want something that'll hit my ears well with earplugs, while not killing my back up four flights of stairs to my place.

There are times when I use my ears and my cab at the same time. *evil grin*

My band is LOUD, but the 210 is all I need. I've tried the 410 and it sounded fantastic though too large to haul. I haven't tried the 210, but the tiltback design really makes cabs that small loud enough (to me) to get to your ears easily.

I'm stoked-a GK head with a GK cab. I can't wait to test out that growl. Ah, the Bi-Amping function will be a welcomed addition....:hyper:

Oh, and one last thing-does anyone know how much of a break-in period their is for these speakers?