1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

tool schism/parabola DVDs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Dec 21, 2005.

1. anybody else pick them up? the parabola menu is awesome, the commentary on both of them is annoying as all heck, but in a funny tool sort of way

2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    eh, last time i checked, both videos were hosted on toolshed.down.net.

3. i actually have the videos, downloaded :p but tool is a band that i just like owning the stuff

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I'm waiting for the Asymptote sessions to come out...

:ninja:

5. I wish Tool would stop grasping us fans by the balls and release some god damn live footage in Dolby 5.1. I'm tired of this mysterious bull****. ima probably pick up this DVD anyway, but I want some damn live footage. I'm tired of poor quality bootlegs...

6. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Oblique,Horizontal or Vertical?

7. you want a good bootleg? go to www.torrentspy.com and search for "tool dvd remaster" its a boot of a lateralus show from oklahoma or something.. but its so sweet.. great audio great video.. A+ all the way.. and a great set too

edit...

oh and i jsut listened to one of the commentary and its funny when u listen to both of them at the same time but when u try to seperate the two then its jsut boring and stupid