Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tool schism/parabola DVDs

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Dec 21, 2005.

1. anybody else pick them up? the parabola menu is awesome, the commentary on both of them is annoying as all heck, but in a funny tool sort of way

2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    eh, last time i checked, both videos were hosted on toolshed.down.net.

3. i actually have the videos, downloaded :p but tool is a band that i just like owning the stuff

4. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I'm waiting for the Asymptote sessions to come out...

:ninja:

5. I wish Tool would stop grasping us fans by the balls and release some god damn live footage in Dolby 5.1. I'm tired of this mysterious bull****. ima probably pick up this DVD anyway, but I want some damn live footage. I'm tired of poor quality bootlegs...

6. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Oblique,Horizontal or Vertical?

7. you want a good bootleg? go to www.torrentspy.com and search for "tool dvd remaster" its a boot of a lateralus show from oklahoma or something.. but its so sweet.. great audio great video.. A+ all the way.. and a great set too

edit...

oh and i jsut listened to one of the commentary and its funny when u listen to both of them at the same time but when u try to seperate the two then its jsut boring and stupid