tool track listing and first single release date

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Soooo...aren't you in violation of this order by posting it?
  2. it wasnt given directly to me.. lol i found it on line.. its been posted on several tool forums already.. see, im in NY and that radio station in question is in london ibelieve
  3. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Yeah I went to the right after and they have tour dates up
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Still... I'm tellin' the cops. :ninja:
  5. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
  6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    from what i heard, there were fake track lists before lateralus came out. so i'm taking this with a grain of salt.

and a song title involving kaons? :D if it were true, two of my favorite things would be merging: tool and particle physics.

the more you know (about kaons).
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
  8. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Outa my juris-dic-tion.
  9. Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Track listing reminds me of reading through David Icke's old website.

Won't be released til early May according to that, great. One more thing to pine away and wait for. Not really, but I'm very anxious to hear it!
  10. There is only one word to describe how I feel about a new Tool album:

Is it just me, or are their albums getting better? Opiate, good. Undertow, better. Aenema, excellent. Lateralus, near god-like. So what's the new one going to be like?

Rock on
  11. i was sure this would have gotten more responses.. i posted it at a manson forum and its still going strong :p
  12. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    People are probably sick of being jerked around. I mean, Tool has been releasing release dates for about a year now, or people have been claiming that Tool have been releasing stuff.

I've already stated my opinions of Tool, so I won't start that whole biz up again. But as an outside observer, it seems like every month there is a new thread about the new release date.
  13. See , what they're not telling you is that Maynard has been kidnapped by a psycho fan up in the mountains, like that book/movie Misery! That's why they're postponing it.
  14. haha, well actually is officialy posting that the album is finishing and being mastered, currently and adam is working on teh video currently too. and they have like 20 or so tour dates already planned out officialy. and the two tool dvds that came out in dec say to look for new release in teh spring of 06, so may 2nd seems like very nice date
  15. Anyone here in TA that might have access to some of the stuff they've been jamming on?
  16. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus

Though personally I thought aenima kicked the shizen outta lateralus.
  17. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    I'm sick of being Tool's Tool. :D

haha actually I don't care that much since I don't really dig em, but I'll definitely give the new disc a listen when it comes out.