Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Top 10 Beaches in the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cassanova, Aug 7, 2003.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Top 10 Beaches

Im definatly partial to #2. I live about 30-40 minutes from it. Great white sand, and great fishing. Not to mention many a beautiful woman in tight skimpy bikini's.

Im supprised Myrtle Beach, S.C. wasnt on it.

2. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina

Yucky, I live fairly close to Myrtle Beach, and the beach there is aweful, very dirty and trashy. The water there isn't to clean either. If you want a niace beach near MB then just go south to Pawleys Island or Huuntington. It is gorgous there.

3. How can they not have Coast Guard Beach, Cape Cod? That is the greatest beach EVER! you can have open fires, stay there all night, open drinking, the beach is BEAUTIFUL and there is barely anyone there.

4. I agree!! I have been to almost all the beaches on the cape and coast gaurd is way up there on my list, that province town beach is nice but if they looked harder they could have found ALOT better beachs on the cape.

5. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...they pick 4 beaches in FL and leave out the best one:

Playalinda Beach, Merrit Island National Park/Kennedy Space Center; Titusville, FL

The only signs of humanity visible are the walkways over the dunes (you are not allowed to leave the walkways and even so much as touch the dunes) and launch pads 39A and 39B - the Shuttle launch pads.

Coolest beach, ever. :cool:

(...the extreme north end is where the "naturists" hang out, if you're into that - and the Park Rangers leave 'em alone ;) )

6. I'm not surprised that the East Hampton beach came in at #5. Most of Long Island's beaches are pretty nice. What's even nicer are the "poor girl" sections of these beaches, you know, the poor girls that can only afford half a swim suit! :eek:

Mike ;)