1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Top jack bass fuzz options everywhere!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by theunknowndude, Mar 5, 2018.

1. So looking for a fuzz that will only fill the spot I have left on my board, a fuzz with top jacks... had it down to a brassmaster clone and was pretty much settled when I then found the cloven hoof, and then another and then another! ( may live with side jacks...)

So any more takers for bass fuzz with top jacks in a boss size pedal that excels with bass? If I’ve got options I may as well check them all! So far it’s
    Bead fuzz
    Cloven hoof
    Broughton bass box
    Solid gold 76 (ok side jacks but I could make work)
    Oh I guess the malekko diabolik as side too?

2. the baint

the baint

Jan 1, 2010
    Greenville, SC
    Techtronic Industries, North America employee. Opinions are my own.
    3leaf Doom.

theunknowndude likes this.
  3. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    IE Oxide

4. 254 stringer

254 stringer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    The new small Russian Pickle has top jacks. Sorry I don’t the pickle but it’s the same as the blue hippo pictured.
    05BB5C57-4404-4F4C-860B-33FD82C8DEE1.jpeg

5. btmpancake

btmpancake Gold Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Apollo beach, Florida
    Check-out the Way huge WHE 214 Pork and Pickle bass o/d and fuzz. Two in one also.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  6. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles

willsellout and theunknowndude like this.
  7. Didn’t know the new way huge were that small, always thought they were Big so put me off! Got my OD covered with mini 66 and grind with mbd1, kinda don’t see the point of pork and pickle if you can’t save settings but I’ll look anyway!

8. Never sold on the attack goat clips I’ve heard though... never got along with my tentacle love super fuzz so not sure I’d try another super fuzz

vivaknoxvegas likes this.
  9. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    TAFM

10. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    Bass box for sure

11. winterburn69

winterburn69

Jan 27, 2008
    Saskatchewan
    TAFM and the Malekko B:assmaster both have top jacks, but are bigger than a Boss sized pedal.

12. Yep both won fit the space I have hence my request...

13. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Most of the Way Huge line are, well, Way Huge, but they just released a handful of small sized versions of certain pedals, like the blue hippo above, and the Russian Pickle got the treatment too.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021