1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Tornado in Murfreesboro, TN where Low End bass shop located ~ all is fine.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by stflbn, Apr 10, 2009.

1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Firstly... I just talked with Brian Barrett and he, his family and home are fine though there's apparently debree and damage around his home. Hopefully other Talkbass members from Murfreesboro also are fine.

I'm from about 15 miles north of them and wanted to find out if help was needed.

Just thought I'd post this in case some news feeds picked up that there had been a decent sized tornado in Murfreesboro, TN.

2. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Gold Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    Gad bless and good luck to all you guys! I'm in eastern NC. The storms are headed my way. A tornado missed our house by about 500 yards about 2 weeks ago. Nobody got hurt. Thanks for the update.

3. ynie92992

ynie92992

Jul 27, 2007
    North Carolina
    I'm in Charlotte and we've only had a little thunder,lightning and rain. I have a feeling we'll have more coming. It's good that they are ok, and I hope other Tennessean bassists are fine.

4. don't have any danger of this in scotland (apart from the odd one or two in the height of summer) but my best wishes are with you guys, all the best and hopefully speak to you soon

5. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    We were very fortunate, worst of the weather passed about five miles south of us. Glad to hear Brian & Low end came through without too much damage. Please note that at least two people were lost (Mother & baby) in these storms, we need to remember this family in our prayers, as well as all the others who suffered losses in these brutal storms.
    Moonshine