1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Toronto: Aguilar DB 750 with bag and case - $1700CDN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Contrapuntal, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Contrapuntal

Contrapuntal Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2004
    Toronto
    **SOLD**

This is a Aggie DB750 in fantastic condition. I bought it here on Talkbass in October and it was in near-mint condition then and it still is now. Its never left my smoke-free house. Never jammed or rehearsed or gigged since I bought it. But I've now gone to something smaller (Mesa Walkabout) which I bought here a few weeks ago.

I bought a brand new 3-space Aguilar rack bag from Aguilar for the amp and it also comes with a Calzone hardshell rack case which it came in originally when I bought it. Asking $1700 CDN for a fantastic amp. And that's a fantastic price..I'm losing a bit (with bag and shipping and customs I've paid about $2200 for it) but I'd like to sell it here before eBay. I'd also like to sell locally in Toronto to start to avoid the shipping troubles.

2. Rocky55

Rocky55 Supporting Member

B@st@rd!!!!! I hate you Contrapuntal from Toronto!!! I want one!!! I'm in Ottawa and getting it wouldn't be a problem. I just picked up a Berg NV610 and planned on getting a DB750 to go with it in a little bit, but not right away. I have to sell my 2 EA CXL112s before I get anything else. :bawl:

3. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Ahhhhh!!!!!

Resist... must save money for new Mac Book Pro!

4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    Da-yum, that is a sweeeet deal!

5. lavaman67

lavaman67 Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    This would be about $1500 US? Would you consider shipping to Michigan? I am just outside of Detroit. Please contact me at 734-476-5349.

6. Contrapuntal

Mar 1, 2004
    Toronto
    ON HOLD

7. lavaman67

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    I am sorry, but is the sale on hold or are you holding it for someone?

8. Contrapuntal

Mar 1, 2004
    Toronto
    Hi. Its on hold for a TB member who's committed to buying it later this week in Toronto. If the sale doesn't go through (unlikely but it happens) I'll take it off hold.

9. lavaman67

Feb 13, 2006
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Right on. Good luck with the sale.

10. Rocky55

Rocky55 Supporting Member

It's on hold for some Ottawa guy named Rocky. :p

Thanks for calling me James. It looks like I'll be there on Wednesday, probably around noon. I'll call to make arrangements about where to meet. Can't wait to hear it with the Berg NV610. :hyper:

R