Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Toronto Bass Players Wanted

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Milothicus, Jul 17, 2004.

1. If this is in the wrong place, or would do better somewhere else, let me know, or move it (if you're a mod).

As of September, i'm moving from Canada to England for a year or two. My band, This Crooked Mile recently finished recording a CD, and is getting together press packs to start looking for some gigs around Toronto, Hamilton, and the area. Since I'm leaving, we are looking for a replacement.

I figured coming here would be the best place to try first, so if you're looking for a band, check out the website: www.thiscrookedmile.ca

7-piece (2 guitar, bass, drums, keys, 2 trumpets), lots of 3-part harmonies, pop band. great group. We won the battle of the bands for McMaster last year and came in second in the southern Ontario competition. Played 2 packed shows at the Cameron House on Queen St., played a new talent night at the horseshoe, planning on playing horseshoe again.

The pictures on the site are a few years old. we're all in our mid-20's now.

If you're interested at all, send me a PM. Ya never know.

Also, if you know of any other place we should be advertising, please let me know. i don't know where else to post the opportunity......