1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TORONTO MUSIC SHOPS

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassplayer2106, Sep 25, 2005.

1. I'm in Toronto for a few days next month.
    Can anyone recommend any good music/bass shops to drop into while I'm there. :cool:

2. Hi, if you are talking Toronto Ontario Canada, I would Suggest the following.
    Capsule Music 921 Queen St. West
    - great selection of vintage equipment though it is mostly guitar stuff
    Song Bird Music is okay , it is down the street from Capsule.

3. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Also give Dave Freeman a call at Clubbass. 416-538-1685. He's at Ossington + Queen St. He usually has a nice collection of higher-end stuff.

4. +1 for Dave at Club Bass. I've been dealing with Dave for 15 years and he hasn't steered me wrong yet!

5. Anyway we could do a get together or something while he is down? If he brings an Alembic it will be well worth it :p

I have been meaning to go to Capsule (never knew the name) for a bit. Let me know when you are down, I'd love some company to go there

6. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Capsule, Songbird, and Club Bass are all within a few blocks of each other, so they can all be done in one afternoon. If you're missing British food, there's a fish & chips (Chippy's) within a block of Capsule.