1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Totally bummed out because.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Geddyfleaharris, Apr 15, 2009.

1. The Colbert Nation online store won't ship to Canada. :bawl:

BAD WORD! BAD WORD!

And I really want one of those Che Corbert t-shirts!

I'm gonna sue! Not sure who - of course not Stephen - maybe Comedy Central.

2. If you really want it, perhaps you could get a kind hearted TBer from the US to give you a hand....

Of course, you'd have to find a kind hearted TBer first.

:)

3. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Im a kind hearted TBer, but I charge the cost of the t-shirt squared times pi.

So, money is critical.

4. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

Yeah, I'll help you out for a small fee plus expenses. PM me if you're interested.

5. So essentially because pi technically goes to infinity you want all the money that I make for the rest of my life? ;) :D

I might take a kind Tber's offer of help if I can't find one on Ebay or somewhere else.

Thanks guys.

I just think Colbert is hilarious and original.

6. fitbass3p

fitbass3p

Oct 7, 2006
    Madison, WI
    pi doesn't go to infinity, dude :( Not like you're thinking, at least. It's an infinitely long number, but $pi will always be less than $3.15.

/math rant

7. Agreed. But according to the math I was taught in my engineering course (and I have never researched it further) Pi is an infinite number. But you are right it will always be less than 3.15.

Jordasch's offer -

Calculation of $12 t-shirt - (12^2)*3.14159 = $452.39 converted to Canadian $ - $452.39 * 1.22 = $551.91 plus shipping.

Seems like a good deal.

8. Let me know if you can't find one elsewhere. Just pay the postage to me and then to you and don't worry about anything extra, I have to go to the post office every day with about 100 other packages anyway so it's no additional effort here.

9. Colbert would be appalled if he knew one of his shirts was being worn by a Canadian. ;)

10. Hey!! :D