1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Totally satisfied.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Strongjag, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.
    So, I got a new amp and cab last month, and instead of just posting up when it was new and fresh I decided to get over the honeymoon.

Its a Shuttle 6.0 and an Eden 210XST.

And you know what, I'm in love. Its the sound I heard in my head all along. So nice and warm, so full. For a while I needed to run a Submarine with my Sterling to get the full thick bottom I wanted but this head with this cab.

Just.... *squee*. Sounds great during rehearsals, alone. Small, light. Can fit it in my car (Mustang, so space is at a premium).

I just wanted to say, I'm happy. Are you?

2. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Congrats!! You're done...

:bag:

...as long as you don't keep looking around here. ;)

3. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.
    lol. Well, as far as what I need now I'm good.

Should I need more power, I'll likely just look at swapping for an 8 ohm XST and XLT.

Have a 'Ray SLO special on order. I'm pretty happy lol

4. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I'm happy too. Well, except for the horrible depression and my crumbling health and my addiction to painkillers and vodka...but other than that I'm happy. And happy for you too, bro! :hyper:

5. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I'm happy. Just did an outdoor gig tonight with my Genz Benz NeoPak and BFM Omni10, and was plenty loud, with great tone.
    I'm very happy.

6. Isnt there something in the forum rules that if you admit that you are completely satisfied with your gear that you will be banished??
    When I started playing I told my wife and myself just one more thing I almost have my perfect tone,what a complete idiot I was for thinking that of course she was smart enough to know better so now I have my own account for GAS so all is in balance for the moment.
    Im glad that you like you setup so much.