Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TOTO - Live in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Tumbao, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Tumbao

Tumbao

Nov 10, 2001
    FL
    I got this Toto-DVD concert a few moments ago, I can't wait to go home tonight! Any review? Do you saw/like it?

2. yes I saw it, pretty cool show, too bad I wasn't there (I went to see Bob Dylan in that same venue sometime before TOTO and didn't have any money left :meh: ) IMO they play pretty tight. The sound quality is great too. Overall a very nice concert DVD...

3. You know, my workmate's dad sound engineered for TOTO for years, he might still be doing it for them, but I specifically know that he went on tour to Europe with them.

4. Yeah, and you know, my bands drummer got average white bands former drummer as his drumteacher! (once we have started ;) :) )

Seriously, I dig this DVD. They play as tight as ever, and it's cool edited as well.

5. Jiles

Jiles Banned

Nov 28, 2001
    Toto? Lol...

Ok, Toto rocks the house. When I am in my car and "Africa" comes on the light rock adult station, I roll the windows up and belt that song out at the top of my lungs. Kinda like I do when Journey (Open Arms) or Foreigner (I Wanna Know What Love Is) comes on the radio. But sometimes its funny when someone is parked next to me in traffic, looking at me like, what the hell is the dude singing? And they are blasting Eminem..... :spit: