Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tour-mates

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by JasonALL, Jan 1, 2002.

1. JasonALL

JasonALL

Jan 1, 2002
    Hey Mike, now that The Last is getting back together, is there any chance of a Watt/The Last/ALL tour? Sounds like a perfect combination to me. Might have to be Descendents though, what with the new album.:)

2. watt

watt TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

jason,

wow, I didn't hear about that. this last tour I covered the last's "she don't know why I'm here" - I've always dug that tune since I first heard it in the late 70s. would love to tour w/either of those two bands (me and d. boon had a label called "new alliance records" that put out the first four descendents records - that's counting the "fat" ep).

on bass, watt

3. JasonALL

JasonALL

Jan 1, 2002
    Thanks for the reply. I actually saw you guys play that in Nashville on the last tour. I think I was one of the few people there who recognized it. Great, great show. There aren't many bands around, especially in the "punk" like field with the level of musicianship of you guys, or ALL for that matter, which is what gave me the idea. Anyways, thanks again!

4. watt

watt TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

jason,

you are very much welcome!

on bass, watt