1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Touring advice...

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by bassrocker521, Feb 19, 2008.

1. bassrocker521

bassrocker521

Jan 14, 2008
    yes yes I know another thread asking for help, but i did a search and couldn't find what I needed so I'm sorry if I missed something.

My band is currently organizing a 2-3 week tour in the tristate (KS, MO, ARK,) area and i was wondering how do you guys who do lots of touring book your shows for tours, or at least how did you do it your first time out?

Any and all help is greaty appreciated and thanks in advance TB.

2. Jarwick

Jarwick

Dec 5, 2007
    Babylon, NY
    I dont know if this site still works but my old band used www.byofl.org but the best way is myspace, you can find venues on there the easist way also some places ask you to contact them a certain time before you want to book the show usually 1-3 months before alot dont like booking too much in advance, but myspace is the best, also talk to other bands and get contacts that way, thats another great way