1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Towers of London

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by anonymous278347457, Oct 27, 2006.

1. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    I was watching TV a couple of weeks ago, and I happened to have come across a video for a song called "Air Guitar" by Towers of London. I wasent really watching it properly, because i had never actually heard of towers of london before(apart from the name)

so today, im on wiki looking up the band, and they active from 2004-now?

with a name like towers of london i always assumed they were some sort 70s punk band like the sex pistols. and I also assumed that half of the had died from something drug related.

now...I feel really stupid :D

anyone else have a similar experience?

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

twrup.jpg

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Seriously - "Towers of London" is a song by Andy Partridge of XTC - I think it was a single...?

4. Bruce Lindfield

[​IMG]

5. yer there a punk band here in Engaland there not very big they have some ok songs but they have a tv show with them just trashing stuff on a digital channel