Towers of London

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by anonymous278347457, Oct 27, 2006.

1. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    I was watching TV a couple of weeks ago, and I happened to have come across a video for a song called "Air Guitar" by Towers of London. I wasent really watching it properly, because i had never actually heard of towers of london before(apart from the name)

so today, im on wiki looking up the band, and they active from 2004-now?

with a name like towers of london i always assumed they were some sort 70s punk band like the sex pistols. and I also assumed that half of the had died from something drug related.

now...I feel really stupid :D

anyone else have a similar experience?

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

twrup.jpg

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Seriously - "Towers of London" is a song by Andy Partridge of XTC - I think it was a single...?

4. Bruce Lindfield

[​IMG]

5. yer there a punk band here in Engaland there not very big they have some ok songs but they have a tv show with them just trashing stuff on a digital channel

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2021