Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tplyons

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tplyons, Sep 5, 2004.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Feedback for Timothy Lyons (tplyons)

2. josh_m

josh_m

May 5, 2004
    Davie, Fl
    Shipped exactly as described and extremely well packed, had a good back and forth for a bit before the transaction took place. :)

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Tim is a top notch guy. He is straight up, doesn't low ball you, and is fair. I got exactly what I paid for, and it arrived quickly.

It would be safe to say that I would send Tim something before I got the money in the mail. He is THAT trustworthy.

-Mike

4. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Ditto to both other posts. Everything was perfect, shipped fast, well packed, and he was very helpful.

5. Good guy to deal with. Bought a Nady Wireless system from him that had some problems, but all were mentioned and made aware before the sale took place. Quick shipping and I'd do business with him again.

6. winston

winston Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    Berkeley, CA
    I sold a Russian BassBalls to tplyons, he was quick in mailing me a money order and responded quickly to emails/PMs. An easy transaction.

7. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I sold Tim a ProCo Rat pedal. Quick payment, great to deal with from this end.

8. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    I bought a pedalboard and flanger from him, quick shipment.

9. Bass Tranquil

Bass Tranquil

Nov 16, 2003
    I have delt with Timothy in the past and am glad I did. Wonderful to work with. The stuff he builds and mods is top notch, and at great prices.

I'm not sure but I think I had Harmony Central put him up as an effect modder with some reviews of the stuff I got. I'll have to check and see if anything I tried posting is up.

10. Glenn D.

Glenn D.

Aug 20, 2002
    Fort Collins, CO
    Very quick payment and enjoyable to communicate with. I'd do business with him again, no problem.

Glenn D.

11. Great guy and paid super fast! No problems at all. Nice guy too!

12. coffee-sipper

coffee-sipper

Jul 10, 2003
    Raleigh NC
    Tim is a great guy to deal with. I always get fast and courteous responses from my many email inqueries. Tim is also a very knowledgeable individual and a great asset to the bass community.

13. Bass Tranquil

Bass Tranquil

Nov 16, 2003
    Tim Lyons toys are my cup of tea. Another great transaction.

14. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Sold his a set of pickups a few months ago. Easy transaction, fast payment!!!!

15. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Tim is a great guy to deal with. He held a pedal for me until my payday, and shipped it out as soon as he had the money. Made me a great deal on a Big Muff Pi pedal. Honest and trustworthy guy.

16. dougray

dougray Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    A++ fast shipping,item as described,recommend!! A++
    :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

17. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Sold a MXR Overdrive pedal to Tim... great cat to deal with and really quick p'ment!

18. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Great guy to deal with and sent my item very well packaged and very quickly.

19. Very easy to deal with. Shipped quickly(we're both in the same state--came in a day). Negotiated the price quickly. Great communication. Item exactly as described. Nice 'n' perty! :bassist:

20. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Fast shipping and he's nice guy too.
    Thanks!!