1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Traben John Moyer Havoc

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Aces Higher, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Aces Higher

Aces Higher

Oct 20, 2009
    Hello all i am new to the forum. I own a ltd f-404fm and have been playing for 4 years. Im looking at getting into the 5 string world. For the price this seems like an awsome deal and i was just wondering if you guys could could give me some insight on this bass or recommend me other 5 strings. i only play metal. my price range is no more then $1600. I prefer neck through body and ebony fret boards but any recommendations appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. Bogster

Bogster

Oct 13, 2002
    Orange Park, FL
    Great bass for the money, man. Sound is much like a stingray. No ebony or neck-thru option, though. I'd definitely check one out.

3. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    6076b460.

I have one. Best bass I have ever played. It can get literatly any sound you want out of it. Jazz, Stingray, and even close to a P bass. It feels solid too. The neck is slightly wide, but is not thick, so it's very flat. The neck is unfinished, so it is a very fast neck. You can't go wrong with this bass. Killer deal.:bassist:

4. SurrenderMonkey

SurrenderMonkey

Aug 18, 2006
    Liverpool
    also, check out an ESP surveyor 405 LTD ebony. The Traben John Moyer and Chaos Core have a good rep. Haven't heard anything bad about them.

5. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    I'm totally GASsing for a Chaos Core 5.
    I prefer it to the Moyer sig because I just dont like the longer lower horn on the Moyer. Otherwise, I think everything else about 'em is the same.