Traben Tribal Sun Bass!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bloodfairy13, Nov 18, 2004.

1. bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    I don't know if it plays well or not but it looks really cool!!! :bassist: I would LOVE to have one of those...I also like the Chaos...Go to to chack them out...I think that they look really cool...just my opinion...sry to interrupt...
  2. Worshiper

Aug 13, 2004
    New York
    I just saw it in bass is quite teh looker. It caught my attention right away
  3. very cool. distributed locally here. would like to see a lighter version with contoured edges an J pups.
  4. whats with the crappy basswood though? Thats a turn off.
  5. What's wrong with basswood? Don't knock the materials until you actually try the bass.
  6. register2

Nov 15, 2003
    This is not BASHING or anything, and I recognize and RESPECT everyone's opinion, but, personally, think it is tacky like pink leopard-skin chaps.
  7. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada

ya im not a fan of the amount of metal, i like natural and simple looking basses. not saying that this bass could have wicked tone, i wouldnt mind playing one for kicks.
  8. I dunno man, I've heard bad things about strap buttons and what not ripping out of bass wood. Personally I dig the designs and all but the excessive metal is a little tacky. BC Rick warlocks are a little tacky too but they work when your bands image is right, so i suppose these could be the same. I'd like to try out the Kore bass, which would actually work in my situation.
  9. Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Don't parrot things.
  10. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    ive been told the deal with all the excessive metal was something with teh bridge design so it resonated better. Its the same theory as the badass bridges only way way more intense. Ive played a dozen or so of those things. They are deceant for the money i spose, nothing special. Id lump them in the same catagory as LTD's and schecters. Theyre made for metal and they have the looks for metal i spose. Id much rather play a warwick for metal though.