Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace AH1000-12 waddaya think?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jeff O'Connor, May 7, 2005.

1. Jeff O'Connor

Jeff O'Connor Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Stratford, CT
    I've asked in the trace elliot thread, but wanted to ask the masses also. Any experience with these anyone? :help:

2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    Well, their total junk. You should tell me where this steaming pile is located and I'll go take care of it....by buying it for myself! :p

3. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    Seriously, unless something is wrong with it, buy it. If you don't like it I'll trade you straight across for my SWR SM-900 and I'll even pay shipping.

4. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    WOW.. these suckers RRP over here is AUD$4699.00.. is there something seriously better about them than a more powerfull seperate poweramp and a great preamp? say a Read Purity into a 700w/ps Yamaha P7000S? They have lots of value adding features I guess, how do they sound though?

5. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Ever play "God of War"?

6. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    I think that amp will blow your head off with the beautifull sound of fine british bass amplification. I have an AH250 7band that is freakin loud! I could only image the sheer power of the AH1000.