1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trace AH350X & Trace 410 cab. $600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dano59, Jun 6, 2012.

1. This is a killer old school power house. Everything works as it should but amp because of the following: Button missing for EQ in/out Switch with any small object to push the below... Note: Trace makes a foot petal that EQ switch and is still available I just bothered. EQ slider tips missing but comple with your finger. Other than that amp works as it s the black light and two speed fan The amp is powerful and souds g The trace 410 cab is in perfect wo with casters. This rig is in my small coffee shop overkill and a waist to have in her that needs a live rig this is your chance at an old school masive Trace power that is way under rated.

[DEL]I am in Central Illinois and really don't want to ship but will at buyers expense.[/DEL]
    $600 for complete rig shipped.

2. Bumperooooo

3. No love for trace power?

4. In response to a couple pm's, yes I will sell head separately for $350 shipped.

5. Trace Head AH350X $350 shipped!!!

6. Trace bumb

7. Bump

8. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Bump for this. I love Trace products! I use a Trace head, but run a Peavey 410 and 115 with it. Would love to have a complete Trace set up.

9. Just updated listing with price $600 Shipped!!!!!

10. Cab $275 shipped
    Head $350 shipped

11. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

I want that cab. Need to find the money.

12. bump

13. Still here

14. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man

Feb 11, 2008
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Ampeg , GHS
    Love Trace stuff, let me see what I can do...

15. Traded for ERGO