1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trace Eliott 4x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by basszillla, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling my Trace Eliott 4x10 cabinet. Heavy, so prefer not to ship if i dont have to. $250.oo obo

2. Pix link isn't working...

3. the pix link seems to be working ok now . . . . . . bump

4. TraceOnBass

TraceOnBass

Sep 6, 2011
    Upstate, NY
    Nope

5. Still goes to the log-in page.

6. omie

omie Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Arizona
    Ditto.

On mobile, where are you located?

o

7. still for sale bump . . . .

8. make me an offer bump . . .

9. bump . . .

10. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

Nov 16, 2010
    SE Michigan
    My wife is gonna kill me if I buy more stuff BUMP.

Can you post the power rating and ohm-age in case I can find a way to swing this? And what part of Lansing are you in?

11. not sure if it 4 or 8 ohm? it rated @ 300 w. the old er made in England Trace stuff was "conservatively rated".

i live near the town of Williamston (1/2 hour WNW of Brighton / 15 to 20 min E of Lansing)

12. Just out of curiosity...could you get me a shipping quote to 93291, please?

13. Sinomis666

Sinomis666

Apr 16, 2011
    There 8 ohm & sound great! I've had one for 17 years & it's still just as good as it was when I brought it:)

14. Mudd : pm sent to you for shipping $$$ quote

15. Got it, and thanks!

16. Bullitt5135

Bullitt5135

Nov 16, 2010
    SE Michigan
    I'm gonna have to pass due to a pending family trip to Disney. @#$% that mouse.

17. ive had a few interested inquiries - due to size+weight, most shipping quotes have been around $75 ~ $100 range, just in case if anyone else wants a "guess-timated" cost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.