SOLD Trace Elliot 1084 8x10 (Central California)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by the feebler elf, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The mythical Trace Elliot 1084 up on the block. I love this cab, and if I needed to move air, I would not be getting rid of it.

Best I can tell, this cab was manufactured in the late nineties. It's definitely been gigged, and has the usual wear and tear you would expect to find on a battle-tested, 15 year old, 145 pound cabinet. It's in perfect working condition, however, and sounds amazing.

EDIT - Looks like I am going to have a small expense to cover, so I'm no longer looking for trades. $350 obo for localish TB'ers (LA/SF)

Picture3099.jpg
    Picture3102.jpg
    Picture3101.jpg

PM me with any offers, pic requests, questions, etc.

Thanks!

2. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    What a killer cab!

3. Yessirree, it's definitely a killer cab! I affectionally refer to it as the Green Monster.

4. Bump.

5. korngold

korngold Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Iowa
    Awesome cab. I still use a Trace 4x10 in my rock band and that thing can move some major air. I can only imagine what this sucker must do...

6. With a GK700RBII running at half-mast, I was routinely asked by soundmen to turn down my stage volume... I'm playing drums almost exclusively nowadays, so I really don't need this much cabinet.

7. Muziekschuur

Muziekschuur

May 25, 2009
    Stavenisse
    furry type.... Girls don't like chesthair... Or do they....

8. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Bump for a great cab.

9. ximaipa

ximaipa

Dec 10, 2009
    Baltimore MD
    Wish I lived on the West Coast instead of here in the East. I would love to have this cab keep my other Traces company.

10. Bumparoo.

11. yngwiewho1

yngwiewho1

Mar 2, 2009
    Tomball, Tx
    How many watts does it handle at how many ohms? Never seen one of these before.

12. 4ohms, 640W power handling. The 1084's produced nowadays handle something like 1.21 gigawatts.

13. Where are you?

14. Just a few miles north of you in good 'ol Dinuba, CA.

15. Bump

16. dieselbass

dieselbass Guest

May 15, 2010
    Davis CA
    norcal bump

17. Bump.

18. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Wow if I needed that much cabinet I'd be all over this. Bumpity bump.

19. DMH2

DMH2

Feb 5, 2009
    Union City CA
    Damn! I wish I had seen this sooner, I'm looking to trade my GK 212 for something that moves more air.

20. Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.