Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot 12251 Bass Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kevin.forde, Jun 15, 2005.

1. kevin.forde

kevin.forde

Jun 15, 2005
    Does anyone know the output wattage of the Trace Elliot 12251 Bass Amp? Any other specs would be handy as well.
    Cheers
    Kev

2. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    Is that the 2x10 combo 12 band with the silver face plate? If so, i'm not sure...don't know too much about that one.

3. kevin.forde

kevin.forde

Jun 15, 2005
    Yes, thats the one. I just need to make sure that the output wattage is over 75w. It is on sale on ebay but the seller forgot to post the wattage and is not responding to any questions. Dyou know the output wattage? Did Trace make any Bass amps under 75W? Does anyone else know?

4. While I know barely more than jack squat about Trace Elliot, I can assure you that this combo is over 75 watts. Why is "75" the magic number?

Mike

5. kevin.forde

kevin.forde

Jun 15, 2005
    Its my lucky number.

6. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    I would think its around 300 watts, if not more. The reason i think that is based on the 112H combo 12 band 2x10 w/ tweeter, which is 300 watts. I'm not positive, but I dont think they made a 12 band under 300 watts

7. kevin.forde

kevin.forde

Jun 15, 2005
    Thanks for your help fellas