Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot 1x15 & 4x10 (UK ONLY)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ZenBass, Oct 18, 2003.

1. For Sale

Trace Elliot - 1518
    Trace Elliot - 1048

Trace Elliot 1518

Larger of Trace's 1x15 cabs, 300w @ 8ohms power rating, In great condition with only minor scuffs here and there. Pre-Gibson model so of better quality than post gibson, covered in tradional PVC Rubber covering.

Price : - £320 ono

[​IMG]

Trace Elliot 1048

Vintage Trace Elliot 4x10 housed in sturdy Flight case with detachable front. Vintage Trace cones give very warm sound and lots of punch. Condidion is v good ( i have repainted the flight case since pictures were taken). Again Pre-Gibson model.

Price : - £300 ono

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am selling these cabs because I have an identical rig that i use for gigging and these cabs dont get used anymore, just sat under covers waiting for a new home. This will then allow me to by the Trace Elliot V8 head ive always wanted

Please note I live in UK so shipping to places outside the UK is inpossbile due to the weight of these cabs.

For People living in the UK I live in Scarborough North Yorkshire, and a pick up would be the best option as again shipping would cost over £100 for both.

Any Questions please feel free to email me on

zenbassuk@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking