1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trace Elliot 1x15 & 4x10 (UK ONLY)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ZenBass, Oct 18, 2003.

1. For Sale

Trace Elliot - 1518
    Trace Elliot - 1048

Trace Elliot 1518

Larger of Trace's 1x15 cabs, 300w @ 8ohms power rating, In great condition with only minor scuffs here and there. Pre-Gibson model so of better quality than post gibson, covered in tradional PVC Rubber covering.

Price : - £320 ono

[​IMG]

Trace Elliot 1048

Vintage Trace Elliot 4x10 housed in sturdy Flight case with detachable front. Vintage Trace cones give very warm sound and lots of punch. Condidion is v good ( i have repainted the flight case since pictures were taken). Again Pre-Gibson model.

Price : - £300 ono

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am selling these cabs because I have an identical rig that i use for gigging and these cabs dont get used anymore, just sat under covers waiting for a new home. This will then allow me to by the Trace Elliot V8 head ive always wanted

Please note I live in UK so shipping to places outside the UK is inpossbile due to the weight of these cabs.

For People living in the UK I live in Scarborough North Yorkshire, and a pick up would be the best option as again shipping would cost over £100 for both.

Any Questions please feel free to email me on

zenbassuk@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking