1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Trace Elliot AH350SMX, 4108H and 1518 Cabs MINT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tedevegas, Jan 11, 2016.

1. tedevegas

tedevegas Commercial User

Jan 6, 2016
    Kalamazoo Michigan Area
    www.soundbuilder.net (small sound reinforcement company)
    Price:
    Hello,
    I have an absolutely MINT condition vintage bass rig up for sale. The gear has never been toured and barely transported at all. It's tolex and pre-Gibson, UK made versions, and in my opinion some of the finest ever made by trace. I'm the second owner and have two of these rigs identical set-ups, so don't have a need to keep both. The first owner modified the xlr type speaker jacks to standard SPEAKON, both on the head and the cabs.
    AH350SMX head with trace rack/cab and black light. Tube/SS blend input, 12 band eq. hi/low compressor with blend, effects loops. Various outputs, etc. Fantastic sounding head. Barely a scuff on the head, comes with factory cover, also mint.
    4108H Cab. Four tens and horn. Also mint condition and factory cover.
    1518 Cab. This is the larger cab of the single 15's, and having owned a few varieties, I think the best sounding. Again, mint and factory cover.
    This gear looks like it literally just came off the showroom. Will try to get some pics, but many available on line.