Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace elliot AH350SMX

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by musicjunky, Oct 18, 2004.

1. musicjunky

musicjunky

Oct 13, 2004
    Turlock, CA
    I have a trace elliot ah350smx. I want to sell it to get a GK 700RB-II Bass Amp. I love how they sound. Is anyone here interested in it. how much would it go for. It works perfectly, but has been a gig head for a while so the outside is a little beat up. it has a 12 band eq. and a blacklight to light it up on a dark stage. i just saw an ah400smx go on ebay for 1000. if i list it on ebay, do you think i could get 750 - 800 for it? thanks

2. bluemonk

bluemonk

Dec 17, 2002
    Michigan
    Put it on the classifieds here at TB, first. We like first dibs before ebay...

3. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I would be surprised if you could get 750.00 for it, though it certainly isn;t out of the realm of possibility. They are great heads but, since they aren't produced anymore, getting parts for them isn;t as easy, thus shrinking the potential market a bit.

I snagged an old (but in GREAT condition) AH200 for something like $250.00 a couple of years ago on ebay. I guess it all depends on the luck of the draw.

4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
    I have the RAH350SMX and I paid $450 for it. That was only about a year ago. Hope that helps.

BTW, your gonna sell your Trace for a GK :eek:
    :D