1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trace Elliot AH350X amp and 18"x10" speaker cabinet for sale $400

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DaBlueKind, Mar 7, 2013.

1. DaBlueKind

DaBlueKind

Jul 1, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Trace Elliot AH350X bass amp and 18"x10" speaker cabinet for sale $400. I recently downsized rigs and don't have the space for this monster. I bought this rig new in 1986... yes I'm dating myself (lol). It's in excellent condition and still plays great. The UV tube still works and so does the fan. I also have the original foot pedal to change settings on the fly, and the original covers (they are pretty shot though). Over the years this rig has been worked on, and I maintained it well. Most recently I had the head completely cleaned out and all of the connections checked. If you're looking for that clean, clear, powerful Trace Elliot sound for your bass, this is the rig for you. I will not split this rig up (so don't even ask). If you want it, you get the amp and the cabinet (no exceptions). I'm not willing to ship this monster, so this is for pick up only in the Southern California area. Contact me for any further info.

Attached Files:

2. boamedt

boamedt Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2008
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    Great deal and setup bump