Trace Elliot AH500X

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jnightmare, Sep 13, 2005.

1. jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    i have a used trace elliot pre-gibson AH500X series 6 head im thinking of getting rid of just because it weighs so much. it was made i think in 1989, i bought it off some english fellow about 2 months ago. its a little beat up and scratched, it was in that condition when i bought it and still is. ive only used the head at home and i brought it to rehersal once. theres also a piece of black tape on the top of the head covering up a bands initials, that was also there when i bought it as well.

this head has the 12 band GPX EQ, 2 power sections with controllable outputs or each side (you can run up to four 8 ohm cabs), mid pre-shape, active and passive switch, effects loop and DI with post and pre EQ switch, noise reduction. you can also set it to mono or stereo mode, and full range or bi-amp mode. if your more interested in the features i can send you the manual via e-mail.

make me a cash offer. im willing to trade for a trace elliot AH350SMX head plus i will offer cash, as of late though i've been wanting a ashdown evo II RC head so ill be willing to trade my head plus cash for it.

right now i prefer to do business locally if possible, but its not a must.
  2. jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    ok, sorry about that but the pics should be working now.
  3. whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX

This would be overkill for me now, but interested.
  4. pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    How about giving us a general idea of what you want for it. I don't want to insult you with a lowball offer.
  5. slapnuts

Aug 9, 2005
    Marietta, GA
    Wattage, ohms, etc.?
  6. jnightmare

May 12, 2004
    Carson, CA
    250 watts per side. can run a minimum of 4 ohms per side. so either two 4 ohm cabs or four 8 ohm cabs. and of course like all trace elliots its rated conservatively.

and as for pgurns post i don't give a general price because i don't want to highball anyone either. if you just message me a price, we can negociate from there.
  7. would you ship the head to europe?
    what is the lower price you are willing to make?
    take care