Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot Amps?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jammy P, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Jammy P

Jammy P

May 12, 2001
    UK-Hertfordshire
    Hi every1...
    Im looking to buy a trace Elliot Commando 10...but the shop ill probably get it in is REALLY expensive...
    Its priced at £215.00...is that good? id just like some advice on whether to buy it or look elsewhere...
    Thanx
    :)

2. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Can't help you with your amp choice - the TE stuff I got is a bit bigger and dearer. But you could always try PMing a couple of guy from the UK who have appeared on other Trace Elliot threads.

Try using the search facility for this and see what the guys say - I think a few have got Commando 15s but they may shed more light on your price!

3. Flying Pig Music in London £169 + £15ish shipping
    Tel 020 8567 1994/0212 its in this months guitarist mag but not on their website which is www.flyingpigmusic.co.uk

4. Jammy P

Jammy P

May 12, 2001
    UK-Hertfordshire
    thanx for the help, guys...i looked, but i did not find...just my luck really. I'll have another hunt elsewhere, but thanx 4 the Flying Pig Music info...thats given me a price to compare too...Cheerz.

:cool: