Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot and Carvin head for sale.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Comakazi, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Comakazi

Comakazi

May 3, 2001
    Midwest US
    Alright, these things gotta go! I gotta make room for the new Trace head and Kingston I just bought -- and I'm gonna pass the savings on to YOU!:D

Anyway, here it is:

1992 Trace Elliot AH350 head in excellent to mint condition. No compression, but does have the 12-band gpx(or whatever it is)preamp. Killer sound, built like tank, and the black light is hella-cool!!

1992 Carvin Pro Bass 300. I bought it brand new in 92 but haven't used it in a couple of years because I'm now a Trace man! The things is great, though. Good head-room, compression, noise gate, lots of eq options. This thing is a great head and for the money you can't beat it.

PM me or something if anybody's interested or wants more info!

Comakazi

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Price?

3. Comakazi

Comakazi

May 3, 2001
    Midwest US
    The Trace 350.00 (USD) obo.

The Carvin 200.00 (USD) obo.

4. Cogno

Cogno Guest

Jun 11, 2001
    South
    Do you still Have the Carvin?

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    YEAH!! TE!! :D

From your fellow TE User
    DM:D

6. Comakazi

Comakazi

May 3, 2001
    Midwest US
    Yup I got both, and I'll take 300 for the Trace if your interested. The Carvin's a great amp, too.

7. You wouldn't still happen to have that Trace would you??? I've been looking for a good Trace for along time... expecially an all tube or a tube hybred. I'm in Minnesota and anything within a days drive :p would be doable.

8. Comakazi

Comakazi

May 3, 2001
    Midwest US
    Hey Munimula84, I sent you a PM about the Trace.

9. Nectar8990

Nectar8990 Guest

Aug 1, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Is that trace still for sale?

10. Nectar8990

Nectar8990 Guest

Aug 1, 2005
    Albany, NY
    nevermind, i didnt realize the thread was in 2001