Trace Elliot, Avatar

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Hey guys heres what i have for you today...

Trace Elliot GP7-SM in mint condition cosmeticially and working. I picked this up not to long ago but due to a guitar amp i need to sell it. It is 300-350 watts i believe and other than that im a bit clueless about its real specs. BUT!!! It has a black light built into its rack case which when turned on in the dar turns it from ordinary amp to PIMP OF AMPS! BUY THIS NOW! Best Offer...

Avatar CB1x12, bought this from another talk bass user and then obught an ampeg 6x10 so it gets to play time. Its also in mint condition and has never been pushed. Best offer aswell...
    Pending Sale!!!

My email is

P.S. Also for possible sale are 2 Peavey DTH 218B Subwoofers each with 2x18's in them:
    From the Peavey website:

*Dual BW X 1888 Black Widow X woofers

*Anti-Axial driver arrangement

*4 and 8 conductor input with 4 conductor output

*Rear casters

Power Handling:

1000W continuous, 2000W Program, 4000W Peak
  2. I am the previous owner of the CB112 and can attest that it should be in mint condition and was never pushed. So, buy with confidence.
  3. Thanks Mike, Mike is a great seller aswell so buy from him with confidence if he does ever sell more items. This cab served me well but the 6x10 just shadows over it and it is mint and i can get pics in needed.