Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RJS, May 18, 2002.

1. RJS

RJS

May 12, 2002
    Hi all. I've been looking at Hartke separates, but I was wondering about opinions on the Trace Elliot 7210-7 combo (MF has a good deal on it):
    Here's the link: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ex/shop?pid=480051&sourceid=00194945845552616322

I think it's the same one Trace has listed on their web site as 7210H, but I'm not sure. I had ruled out Trace Elliot stuff as out of my price range, but MF has this combo at what seems like a good deal. I'm concerned though, that it's not the same one listed on the Trace web site or that it might be an older combo.

It would almost be too good to be true to find some Trace stuff in my budget, and I'm not real familiar with all their models and what not. Any info would really help. Thanks.

RJS

2. it looks a great deal to me..i'm a trace user myself and couldn't ask for a better amp

3. Ya cant go wrong with Trace.

4. RJS

RJS

May 12, 2002
    Yeah, it does look like a great deal...
    I just wanted to make sure that MF wasn't selling a 2 or 3 year old discontinued version. MF lists the model as a 7210-7, and the Trace website shows it as a 7210H. I seems like it has the GP-7 pre-amp. I'm not trying to be picky, I just want to make sure it's not using the SMX (sp?) amp/pre, and since the model numbers are different, I'm a bit concerned. But if it is what it seems to be, it looks like a great deal. Thanks for the info so far.

RJS